Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Let me Introduce myself!

Some days when I start work, my adrenaline is pumped up with anticipation that my efforts will help a dozen or more American families make a dramatic change in their lives. There are also dark days, when I know the calls will be from a senior citizen who can't afford food, or a father has lost his job or a family who is being forced from their home because a foreclosure is in the horizon. Right now I am a lucky person, I have a job, my bills are being paid but what if....?
What I know from experience and what I learn on a daily basis has inspired me to write this blog. There will be suggestions, opinions, a whole lot of common sense issues brought to front and hopefully some humor along the way. Please enjoy, feel free to express yourselves, if you agree or disagree pass the blog on to others.

No comments: